Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet Me Mondays!!

Questions:
1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
2. What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
3. What is your favorite reading material?
4. Name all the pets that you have ever had?
5. Were you ever a girl/boy scout?

Answers:
1. No, I've always wanted to go BUT I'm terrified of being on a boat for more than 3 hours at a time LOL! I went deep sea fishing 2 years ago and OMG can we say sea sick. It was soooooo not fun lol
2. I love my eggs either scrabbled with cheese hard or fried eggs with the yolk burst AND completely cooked. If it's still running so will I. LOL!
3. I hate reading actually but I'd say online probably, it's easier for me and less boring bwahhaaa
4. Hmm, my first pet was goldfish, they died when I was like 17. Then I had some angel fish, but they died faster than a fly LOL! Then came the dogs.... Blue (Siberian husky), Ace (Maltese), Bruno (shih-tzu)
5. I had just passed my mark of being a Brownie in the Girl Scouts then got out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...