Thursday, November 11, 2010

Research

It's been a couple of days since I posted and I'm sorry about that. Lately I've been doing some research on different proteins, vitamins, etc. for natural hair. As most of you know I'm starting my own line of hair care products and possibly facial care products as well. I've been using my own hair for trial and error and also sending samples to friends and family. They all love it as well. I've only been transitioning 3 months and look at the new growth!! My hair is growing like weeds! So far I've come up with a couple deep conditioners (aka DC), regular conditioners, moisturizers, and I'm in the works of creating a couple of shampoo's & facial daily products. I did, however, come up with a deep conditioner that cleans your hair and roots without having to pre-poo or anything. You just start the DC process and BAM! My hair loves it and so does my friends. A couple are relaxed and a couple are natural. I'll make it a point to do more posts with knowledge of natural hair, how to maintain it, and the different tips & tricks I do to my own hair. I work it honey!! Next on my list is my BC (big chop) and from that point I'll be completely natural honey and loving it :) I'm just like the typical transitioner, I'm terrified of the outcome, but keep posted because the BC will come when you least expect it :P
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...