Sunday, November 14, 2010

Scripture Sunday #1

Why hello everyone, how was your weekend?! As you can see it's been a couple of days AND on top of that my coding kind of started messing up so I decided to change the layout and go with something simple but pretty at the same time. It reminds me of Christmas which is why I choose this layout! It's almost that time hehehee :P What you guys sending me for Christmas????? Nah, let me stop! Anywho, as the title says.. I'm doing this thing called Scripture Sunday where I share with you a Scripture from the Bible. You guys can comment on the scripture with your own insight on it and if you want to join in on this fun feel free to do so :) Enjoy today's scripture. Be Blessed everyone and Happy Sunday!!

Scripture Sunday #1
Romans 8:18
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...