Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Friday everyone!! TGIF right?! I knowwwwww! Well here's my 5Q Friday 
entry. I hope you all have a marvelous weekend XoXo!




1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?
Good question. I'd probably name it something easy to remember yet spicy at the same time :)
2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?
God is always my number one mentor. As far as inspiration I'd say Marion Jones, the athlete
3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?
Pepsi of course :P
4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?
Hell to the NO!
5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were 
they of?
Yes I had posters everywhereeee and I think everywhere is an understatement LOL! I had posters of all my favorite artists, athletes, etc. It was so bad you thought people were staring you down the entire time you were in the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...