Monday, October 17, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #30



1.  The thing that scares me the most is __________? Death, I have no idea why but death scares me the most.
2.  Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies? Definitely NOT, If it's chocolate chip don't touch it. Mine Mine MINEEEEE hahahaaaa
3.  If you couldn't change the channel, what tv show would drive you from the room? Spongebob Square Pants *points and rolls eyes* OMGGGGGG this child will watch that show non-stop if she could. She's like hypnotized by the Pants dude. I can't stay sane from that show. I'll hear the theme song and run like hell LOL!
4.  Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice? No pulp if I had to drink OJ. I don't drink OJ but definitely NO pulp. Disgusting hahahaaa
5.  Who do you miss the most? Mi mommy!!!!!! :( Oh how I miss her. She drives me crazy BUT she's my mom, what can you say?! lol

3 comments:

  1. Completely agree with you about Spongbob, Just hearing the theme song makes me want to walk out of he room, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now following you on GFC btw =)

    Trisha
    (http://www.MommaTandBabyE.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answer to #3 is hysterical! My granddaughter calls him Some Fog. And like you I can't stand to listen to it--much less watch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...