Friday, January 20, 2012

5 Question Friday #3


1Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
Good thing is I don't have to hide them like I used to :)

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
I keep it as clean as I possibly can. I try to wash it and clean the inside every week but sometimes it ends up being twice a month LMBO!

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
No, but I'd love to go!

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
Warm room light blankets. I'm always getting cold for some strange reason and I know if it's cold in the room I'd be the only one with ice fingers and toes hahahaaa

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
I've never flown before so I have yet to have an experience but with that question you make me not want to EVER get on a plane LOL!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
    In my room in a Trader Joe's shopping bag!! LOL

    2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
    No, I have three kiddies...nuff said

    3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
    No, but I'd love to go!

    4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
    Cold room warm snuggly blanket...I love being under a fuzzy cover!

    5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
    Thank goodness I haven't had one yet!! I've only flown a couple of times

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...