Saturday, February 4, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
Moving into my OWN place!
2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?
I enjoy running and doing lots of cardio
3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
Yes I would confront the best friend and let them know if they don't speak up I will because cheating in my book, no matter what the circumstance, IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!
4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
No, my kids are my responsibility. I created them therefore I will take care of them and raise them myself
5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
No, age is nothing but a number. As long as I live as long as God allows I am fine with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...