Friday, March 2, 2012

5 Question Friday!

1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why? St. Petersburg, FL..... I absolutely love Florida. I love everything about their weather and location. It's such a beautiful place to visit.

2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Good question LOL! I'm in love with chocolate hahahaaa. It's my mistress to no end! *insert evil grin*

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past? The big earrings is always and forever will be my favorite fashion trend.

4. What are your spring break plans? I don't have an spring break plans. I wish I did have plans. I don't really do anything special for spring break.

5. What baby names do you hate? Anything GHETTO. Why would you name your child something that they can't even pronounce themselves?! I mean really, why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...