Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Damn Deployments LOL!

Let me just tell you this deployment sucks. I have my good and bad days. It's normal to have them. Not to mention the mood swings OMG lol! I can tell you the Family Readiness Center is the place to be. They have loads of informative information they can give you about deployments, how to cope with it, and they also have therapist that work off the books to just listen to you and give you advice. I've been so busy with them it's hilarious. I get my moments when hubby and I argue and I just wanna say fawk it and be done but I can't do that. I'm a married woman and marriage is forever. I've been dealing with the deployment, plus the blogging, vlogging, research, trying to get back in school, cleaning house daily, and trying to keep my sister sane. It's a lot to handle huh? Oh and not to mention have time to talk to hubby when he's available! *le sigh* I got this though. I can do this. I can make it through this deployment even though it has just begun. If you are a military spouse and are going through deployment I recommend you buy this book called "Surviving Deployment A guide for military families" by Karen M. Pavlicin it's really a good book. I lucked up and found it at a thrift store. Ok so about thrift stores. I'm a big thrifter LOL! Hubby told me I need to calm down even though I go thrifting with $10 a day and get a tun of stuff. I need to start vlogging what I get so you all can see what types of things you can actually get from there! I absolutely love it. It's like trying to find a needle in a hay stack :) Anywho, enough of me rambling...... I hope all is well with everyone, send me some comments on what you'd like to see on my blog. I blog about everything natural hair, military, cooking, and more. So if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Take care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...