Friday, September 28, 2012

5 Question Friday!


1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly?
Drive, I'm too chicken to fly in a plane. Plus I'd miss out on the opportunity to see what nature has to offer in every location around the states :)2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why?
That's a good question. I'd live in lots of different places but I think the place I'd absolutely love to live would be either the mid west or over in PR.3. Should grown women wear leggings?
Depends on their body structure. If they are overweight hell no, if they think their thick but are really overweight hell no. They have to have the figure for that type of fitting lol4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be?
No, my name is unique to me and it's something my mother gave me. I would never change that :)5. What magazines to you have subscriptions to?

Vogue, Food Network, and Southern Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...