Sunday, February 10, 2013

Shea Moisture Fans

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to pop on for a second and let you know about this awesome deal going on right now! As you all know I'm a HUGEEEEEE fan of Shea Moisture products. While shopping yesterday I found that Target has their products on an awesome sale. Their line is going as a BOGO (buy 1 get 1 50% OFF). Now ya'll know as soon as I saw this I grabbed a basket full of products right?! Oh ok, good! Glad you know heheheeee. Now, I know your probably wondering... ooooooh, KiKi is it just the "Organic Coconut & Hibiscus" line? NO, it's all of the hair lines (excluding the baby line). That's why I went on a shopping spree LMBO! Make sure you head on over to grab your products. This is a steal of a deal and the products are awesome for those Type 4 Natural Hair diva's :) Please leave a comment below letting me know which products you grabbed as well as any questions you may have for me! Until next time......

Follow Me: Twitter | FaceBook | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...