Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Me Mondays!!


Questions:
1. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2. Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
4. How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?
5. What is your favorite kind of seafood?

Answers:
1. 2, but I always wake up smothered in just one lol
2. Probably Golden Corral or my sisters house
3. Host a party, that way I know what I'm in for LOL!
4. That's a hard task.. It's too many to count bwahaha
5. Seafood?! I'll pass, I'm allergic :S

2 comments:

  1. My dad is a Manager at Golden Corral, he always tells me how people go crazy for the food, more when its Thanksgiving Day.

    BTW I'm Gris a new follower.

    http://gris-alittlepieceofmyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gris: :) thanks for following! I'm going to be following you as well!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...