Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dry Itchy Flaky Scalps........OH MY!

Hey diva's!!!! It's been what a week since I've put some informative info on here huh? Well, wait no more! I've been doing some research on oils to help with dry, itchy and flaky scalps. I, myself, have been having all three of these issues lately. Since it's gotten so cold out our hair is beyond fragile. As most of you know I have a TWA and those are the worse to have during these cold winter months but it's okay! Most of you know that water is one of the best moisturizers to use but considering the weather conditions I wouldn't advise it, water can be harmful right now to our hair. So the alternative is to turn to the handy dandy OILS :) I've found that Aloe and Tea Tree oils are perfect for itchy, dry, and flaky scalps. I have been making a spray for my hair using both of these oils with some coconut oil and shea butter! It works WONDERS on my hair diva's. I've also discovered that clove oil helps strengthen your hair, which is exceptionally needed during the winter. This is when our hair is most fragile. The winter is against us and as I keep saying over and over the deadly hair killer is among us, which happens to be the COLD weather! I've been taking a change and using store bought products to moisturize my hair but they don't seem to be doing the trick so I've converted back to using my own products and stop testing store bought products. It's a great thing I did. I can feel my TWA getting stronger by the day! I've been working on moisturizers, sprays, gels, shampoos, and deep conditioners. If any of you diva's wanna test them and do a review let me know. You can email me with what you'd like to try and I can see about getting you a sample out asap :P If your not subbed to me on YT you definitely should go over and do so! Make sure you leave comments and things also. I try to make YT vids whenever possible and there are times I'm posting vids on there and not posting on here so definitely check that out.

XoXo
-Key

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I'm rocking a fade right now and flakes are getting the best of me. I was using rosemary but I think i'll try tea tree instead.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...