Besides using topical treatments for you hair, you can also watch what you eat. There are some foods that actually improve your hair growth, while some that may harm the health of your hair and may cause hair loss. Here's a list of foods that stimulate hair growth.
1. Eggs: They are high in Biotin, the vitamin your hair needs to stay healthy. Also very high in protein, adding eggs to your daily eating plan may aid in hair regrowth and speed up the process.
2. Lean Meat: Chicken and tuna, both are high in protein which is vital for your hair. Tuna is also rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is very good for you hair, be sure to eat at least 50 calories of tuna on a daily basis, it will hair loss and is one of the best foods that stimulate hair growth.
3. Vegetables: High in vitamins, try to eat vegetables that contain zinc, magnesium, and calcium because they are beneficial for your hair.
4. Whole grain: They are rich in zinc, iron and B vitamins; very good for your hair, these are good for busy people that just don't have time to make a meal.
5. Carrots: They are rich in vitamin A, which also aids your hair, try to eat a few carrots daily to make sure you get enough vitamin A.