- Place 3 tbsp. of creamy peanut butter into a blender. Peanut butter is a very protein-rich food that will do great things for your .
- Add one egg to the peanut butter. Eggs also are full of protein, and they help moisturize as well. Don't worry about whites or yolks; add the whole egg (except for the shell) to your conditioner. Each part of the egg plays a part in the conditioning of your hair.
- Place 2 tsp. of honey in the blender. Honey is a that soaks up impurities while moisturizing and nourishing the hair.
- Add 1/2 of an avocado (peeled and pitted) to the blender as well. Avocado is known for its nourishing and moisturizing properties.
- Start the blender on low to mix all of the ingredients. If they are not mixing well, or are making a paste instead of a creamy concoction, add distilled water one capful at a time until the conditioner reaches the desired consistency.
Some Tips & Warnings:
- This conditioner can be used daily in the shower, just like any other conditioner, or weekly as a deep treatment (in which it is left on for 30 minutes). Rinse your hair well with warm water (not hot) until the water runs clear.
- While it may be tempting, do not wash your hair after using the conditioner; as long as you rinse it well, there will be no residue. Store this conditioner in the refrigerator for up to 4 days before you need to discard it and make a new batch.