Friday, August 31, 2012

5 Question Friday!



1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse?
I enjoy just laying on the couch with him and watching #foodnetwork or #americangreed
2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side?
Side, of course :)
3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you?
We don't have a basement but 9 times out of 10 if we did I'd run like a coon LOL!
4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why?
The fact I have really bad anxiety :( 
5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children?
When they are out of my house LMAO! I do not, by any means, want my children doing the booty do when they are still kids. Point blank perioddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...