Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Shea Moisture - Bogo!!!!


Calling all Naturalista's, CALLING ALL NATURALISTA'S
Have you heard of Shea Moisture??! If so head on over to your local CVS for a bogo sale until Saturday @ midnight. I'm on my way out the door now to grab me some. Yall know I LOVEEEEE me some Shea Moisture products :) Catch them while they're hot. The price of Shea Moisture has jumped a mere $2.00 since last year BUT you just can't pass up on a great product AND at a bogo price. That's a steal of a deal. I'm a hardcore couponer and if there's one thing I know is how to take advantage of bogo sales, shoot, any type of sale hahaa. Please take advantage of this before it's too late. It's not just the Curl Enhancing Smoothie on sale. ALL Shea Moisture hair care products are on bogo right now so get your butts in order and hop to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...