Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm Back on the Prowl

Hey everyone. Sorry I have been so MIA lately. Most of you had no idea unless you were following me on Twitter, my husband recently deployed. He is home now thank God! Things have been so crazy around here with dealing with this stressful deployment plus a heap of other things that have been rising as well. I can't get into detail about it but I want to thank all of you whom have been praying for me as well as my husband and his safe return. We both are very humbled by that. Thank you so much, we can't thank you enough. With that being said I should become more active again on my blog, fb, twitter, and instagram. I hope you all are doing marvelous! I will check in again soon. Oh and by the way, make sure you check back for my giveaways and reviews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...