Wednesday, October 10, 2012

bioINFUSION Olive Oil Hair Lotion


This is a review on the bioINFUSION Olive Oil Hair Lotion. I was at my local Walgreen's and ran across this product while looking for my fav conditioner. I read the ingredients, they seemed pretty interesting. It was also on a weekly sale so I figured I would give it a try. I bough the Hair Lotion as well as the Conditioner. So without further a do, I give you my review on it! Enjoy.



Price: $9.99 (original price) $6.99 (sale price)
Size: 8oz
Description: Olive oil has been recognized throughout the ages as a naturally nourishing therapy believed to have rejuvenating power. Rich in natural conditioning agents, olive oil infuses moisture to hair and scalp on contact. BioInfusion is a blend of science and nature that has combined olive oil and other natural ingredients with new technologies to create the finest quality products for relaxed and natural styles. This lotion conditions and protects the hair from daily styling and environmental stress, while returning the hair's natural moisture and balance. With daily use, your hair will begin to show improved elasticity, hydration and shine. Never feels greasy or sticky.Conditions hair and scalp Lightweight, non-sticky formula Safe for color treated hair.
Ingredients: Water - Aqua , Soybean Oil - Glycine Soja , Coconut Oil - Cocos Nucifera , Propylene Glycol , Fragrance - Parfum , Olive Oil - Olea Europaea , Steareth-2 , Jojoba Oil - Buxus Chinensis , Steareth-20 , Dimethicone , Lanolin Oil , Polyquaternium-37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , DMDM Hydantoin , Hydrolyzed Oat Protein , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , BHA , BHT , Bee Balm Extract - Monarda Didyma , Carrot Extract - Ducus Carota Sativa , Sunflower Seed Extract - Helianthus Annuus , Wheat Extract - Triticum Vulgare , Blue 1 - CI 42090 , Yellow 5 - CI 19140 
My Experience: I've tried this product two different ways. One was by condition-washing my hair then using this product as a leave-in conditioner. While the other was waking up in the morning and applying it to dry & matted down hair. Both times it brought my hair to life and gave it awesome moisture and softness. It left my hair with a nice shine as well. After applying this to my hair as a leave-in I then used my usual coconut oil and shea butter to seal in the moisture. Style accordingly and go go go!
Smell: The smell of this product is deliciously amazingggggg! When I smelt this product I was literally like I have to try it. It's got the aroma of a flower, I just can't put my finger on the name of the flower. There's another fragrance but I can't put a name to it either :(
After Effect: After using this product my hair was extremely soft and fluffy. I could definitely feel the difference this product did to my hair. I love the feeling my hair gives me when it's getting moisture.
Thoughts: Overall, I would definitely say give this product a try. It's very nicely priced so it won't break your pocket and it also does what it says. It does not cake on your hair, it moisturizes your hair perfectly leaving it fluffy and soft. It's got some awesome ingredients to add to that! You can't beat that.

So, what are your thoughts.... Have you tried it? If so, what did you think? I'd love to hear your opinions!

1 comment:

  1. I came across your site on Military Spouse Bloggers. I was so thrilled to find another "Naturalista" milspouse. Have you checked out Curlbox? It's wonderful for natural-hair product junkies, like myself. https://www.facebook.com/curlbox?ref=ts&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...