Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday 5



Giggly
Snuggly
Thankful
Excited
GLEE!

Got a little Giggly at practice last night. We joked that our dance partner ship was like a really bad codependent relationship. "Give me some space", "Don't push me"... :)

Wishin' I was gettin' all Snuggly with my man... was supposed to be, but... well, you all know how that goes some times. *I'm lookin at you Navy* :(

I am thankful that my blood work from yesterdays doc visit came back and only said I was vitamin D deficient and not anemic. I chalk that up to living the Pacific NW.

I am excited to dress up for Halloween this year, even if it's because my Monkey isn't home. I haven't done anything for Halloween for the last three years. I LOVE dressing up. That's why i love ballet. You are never too old to wear a tutu. At least, in the "appropriate" setting.

I got a bit of glee in my not so awesome week from a pretty really nice little gift I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...