Friday, September 14, 2012


1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?)
Good question. My "casual" wedding dress I found at JCPenny on sale (JOP Wedding) but the "for real for real" wedding dress I got in Sarasota, FL and I can't wait to wear it :)
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?
I say something LOL! I have a big mouth
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?
Having to go through a serious surgery while hubs was deployed :(
4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream.
I don't have a fav brand but my all time fav flavor is Batman aka Rainbow Shurbert
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?
Heck no, iono what happened in that bed before my head laid down to rest LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...