Monday, September 24, 2012

Unforeseen Circumstances

Hey everyone. As you all can tell I pop in and out of my blog and haven't been blogging daily as I used to. Sorry for all the technical difficulties but I promise I will return. I'm having lots of difficulties with my internet service and their crappy customer service and a tad bit of computer glitches. Needless to say I'm at the library stealing internet to make this blog post LOL! #dontjudgeme heheheeee. Hey now, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. You know what I mean? Anywho, expect more daily blogs of random things and thoughts, military life blogs, as well as natural hair blogs. I'm going to also be sharing some of my recipes with you as well. So make sure you watch out for that and also subscribe to my blog and youtube channel. I haven't been posting much on there either BUT I have made more posts there than I have on here. Sad, I know lol. I shall return. Until next time.... God Speed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...