Friday, October 5, 2012

5 Question Friday


1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have?
Of course I'm hard into Reggae Dancehall and Hip Hop but I have to admit I have N'Sync and Trace Adkins in my collection heheee2. What's the one thing your spouse does better than you?
Play video games LMAO!3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy?
Maybe a week before. I'm such a procrastinator with Halloween. I do it for the kids :)4. Family closets - Yay or nay?
Yay5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why?

Cleaning the freaking bathroom! My pet peeve is scrubbing the toilet. I'm very anal about a clean bathroom unfortunately :(

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. Fellow military wife here. I found you through 5QF.

    Cleaning a toilet that a man has used is a definite pet peeve of mine. When I clean the toilets in my house, I often wonder why I'm not a lesbian. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby is also a computer genius so he does the gaming.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...